Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Fatal error when attempting a PHP Soap request

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by benduffin, Jan 14, 2019.

1. benduffin

benduffin Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I am getting a fatal error when attempting a PHP Soap request from the command line but it works from HTTP call.

Code:
    Uncaught exception: No schema match parameter '[URL]http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance[/URL]' at /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl/SOAP/Lite.pm line 2764.
    PHP is using the same .ini file for both HTTP and CLI. I have verified that the Soap extension is loaded in both versions. I have tried executing the CLI as both user and as root and both fail with the same error.

I am using PHP 7.0.33

I cannot find anything on google to point me in the direction of the error hence posting to this forum.

2. benduffin

benduffin Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    In addition to the above information, the service I am connecting to is run in non-wsdl mode and the PHP code reflects this with NULL for the first SoapClient parameter - it's almost as if CLI mode ignores the non-wsdl mode and tries to call it anyways?

3. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Technical Support Community Manager Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Hello @benduffin,

Could you open a support ticket so we can take a closer look at the affected system and reproduce the issue? You can post the ticket number here and we'll link this thread to it.

Thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. benduffin

benduffin Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    OK - when I open the popup its automatically filling in our hosting companies email address - do I just remove that and enter my own details or should I let them open the support ticket?

5. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Technical Support Community Manager Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Do you have root access to the server? Or, is this a shared hosting account with a web hosting provider? If it's a shared hosting account, please contact your web hosting provider directly to report the issue. If it's deemed to be an issue with cPanel & WHM, they can then contact us directly for assistance.

Thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...