The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fatal error when attempting to display IP number

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by appcomm, Jan 7, 2007.

  1. appcomm

    appcomm Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2004
    Messages:
    35
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    6
    Have just had this develop on one of our servers. We are running:

    WHM 10.8.0 cPanel 10.9.0-S119
    RedHat Enterprise 3 i686 - WHM X v3.1.0

    When we view the cPanel for any of the sites hosted on this server, it is showing the following:

    Dedicated IP: [a fatal error or timeout occurred while processing this directive]67.19.91.XX

    The fact is, all these sites are on a SHARED IP! (Don't know why it is showing as dedicated).
    When I view the IP Address Usage for the server in WHM, it is showing the accounts listed under the correct SHARED IP.

    If I view the cPanel for any site that is actually on a dedicated IP, it shows properly in the cPanel info as having a dedicated IP.

    So, SHARED IP sites are showing in cPanel as being dedicated, and producing an error. (Although site functions, e-mail, etc. seem to be working OK.)

    Any idea as to what is going on and what to do to solve this config issue?

    Thanks!
     
  2. elmister

    elmister Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2004
    Messages:
    29
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    I'm having the same issue, cpanel stopped it's output after that error, so functions couldn't be used, i tried /scripts/upcp --force and reinstalled perl, and after rebooting the server, i'm still having the same error message, but now all cpanel page is loaded.

    Any clue about how to solve this?
     
  3. appcomm

    appcomm Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2004
    Messages:
    35
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    6
    Sorry! Still having the same issue myself and no solutions as of yet. :(
     
  4. elmister

    elmister Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2004
    Messages:
    29
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    I fixed it!

    After writing my last post, i did again /scripts/upcp --force
    and now everything is working
     
  5. appcomm

    appcomm Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2004
    Messages:
    35
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    6
    THANKS! That did it for me also!
     
Loading...

Share This Page