The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feature Manager - X Skin

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by justhost, Sep 12, 2003.

1. justhost

justhost Well-Known Member

Hello, I was wondering if the feature Manager ius supposed to work with X Skin?

In the following thread http://forums.cpanel.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12708

they someone says it does but the following is shown in WHM when I click on Feature Manager "

The feature manager allows you to disable/enable features inside of each users cPanel. Currently only the bluelagoon theme supports this feature, however the default and iconic themes will support it shortly. At the current time this feature only removes the links to each feature from the menu; Soon it will block manual access of each feature as well (once this feature has left the testing stage). A special feature list called "default" is included that will affect all users. If you disable a feature in the default theme it will be disabled in every users cPanel, unless another feature list grants them the feature. Once you build a feature list you should edit a package and assign the feature list to the pacakge."

I am not a fan of Blue Lagoon. I have the following installed:

WHM 7.4.2 cPanel 7.4.2-S117
    RedHat - WHM X v2.1

Please let me know what options I have. Thank you.

Keith Gallant
    JustHosting.ca
    http://www.justhosting.ca

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

2. GOT

GOT Get Proactive!

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    I do not think it works with X. I believe that it should work with x2.

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number: