The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feature Req :: Delete Confirmation can save tons of time and problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TRPN, Mar 18, 2004.

1. TRPN

TRPN Member

Hi there,

I was wondering if you would be able to look into these feature suggestions:

1) Stop Spam
    For email filtering. If there was a option available in WHM somewhat similar to CPanel about setting up email filters, then it can prove very much helpful and time saver, as like many other users, I have a dedicated server and have 20+ domains and having to setup 100+ filters for every domain can prove very much time consuming, and if this feature is added, then it could be much easier to deal with spam

2) Spam filter Link update in Cpanel
    Add Filter Option in Cpanel. Currenlty the "Add Filter" option under Email Filters is available at the bottom of the filter list. It would be wonderful if the link is also available on the top of the filters. As in my example, I have like 100+ filters and every time I want to add another filter, I have to scroll down to the bottom. Now if this feature was available, then it can be very much time saving.

thanks for the help.

Vishal