The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ffmpeg compile

Discussion in 'cPanel Developers' started by viktor_smk, Aug 18, 2008.

1. viktor_smk

viktor_smk Member

Hello!

I know that my thread is a little "off-topic" but there's no other section to post it.

I'm trying to compile ffmpeg from source with the following options:

./configure --prefix=/etc/ffmpeg --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libvorbis --enable-libxvid --enable-gpl --enable-libamr-nb --enable-libamr-wb --enable-nonfree --enable-pthreads

But when I do "make" I recieve a very strange error:

In file included from libavdevice/v4l2.c:38:
    /usr/include/linux/videodev2.h:461: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or
    ‘__attribute__’ before ‘v4l2_std_id’
    /usr/include/linux/videodev2.h:544: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before ‘v4l2_std_id’
    /usr/include/linux/videodev2.h:561: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before ‘v4l2_std_id’
    /usr/include/linux/videodev2.h:599: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before ‘v4l2_std_id’
    /usr/include/linux/videodev2.h:622: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before ‘__s64’

... and so on.

It's very important for me to have the ffmpeg with amr-support (I installed it from package, but it has no amr-support) and because of that I'm asking you for help. Can someone who has CentOS or Red Hat i386 compile (./configure with the options mentioned above and make) the source code of ffmpeg and send to me the directory with the compiled source code? It's available at http://ffmpeg.mplayerhq.hu/download.html

Very very thanks for the help!

Kind regards!

#1 viktor_smk, Aug 18, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2008
  2. viktor_smk

viktor_smk Member

Solved. I compiled ffmpeg from source rpm with additional sources of amr.