viktor_smk

Feb 18, 2008
Hello!

I know that my thread is a little "off-topic" but there's no other section to post it.

I'm trying to compile ffmpeg from source with the following options:

./configure --prefix=/etc/ffmpeg --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libvorbis --enable-libxvid --enable-gpl --enable-libamr-nb --enable-libamr-wb --enable-nonfree --enable-pthreads

But when I do "make" I recieve a very strange error:

In file included from libavdevice/v4l2.c:38:
/usr/include/linux/videodev2.h:461: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or
‘__attribute__’ before ‘v4l2_std_id’
/usr/include/linux/videodev2.h:544: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before ‘v4l2_std_id’
/usr/include/linux/videodev2.h:561: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before ‘v4l2_std_id’
/usr/include/linux/videodev2.h:599: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before ‘v4l2_std_id’
/usr/include/linux/videodev2.h:622: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before ‘__s64’

... and so on.

It's very important for me to have the ffmpeg with amr-support (I installed it from package, but it has no amr-support) and because of that I'm asking you for help. Can someone who has CentOS or Red Hat i386 compile (./configure with the options mentioned above and make) the source code of ffmpeg and send to me the directory with the compiled source code? It's available at http://ffmpeg.mplayerhq.hu/download.html

Very very thanks for the help!

Kind regards!

Last edited: