File Manager Adding Whitespace

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
I can confirm that I have the whitespace issue, too, and I'm on build 17. Using Paper Lantern.
Hello :)

Please see the previous post. A resolution for internal case number 110241 has not yet been released. As for the additional issue, please ensure you open separate threads for issues not related to the originally problem reported.

Thank you.

ancel

Registered
Oct 2, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I'm really looking forward to the resolution of case number 110241 because it is driving my resellers and users crazy, though they like paper lantern.

Any idea how soon that might be resolved, please?

Thanks.

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
A resolution is already available in cPanel version 11.46 (Edge tier) and is scheduled for cPanel version 11.44.2. There is currently no time frame on when 11.44.2 will be released.

Thank you.

boeing747fp

Oct 3, 2004
file manager issue in paper lantern

The Code Editor and file Editor inside File Manager in paper lantern keeps adding alot of excess whitespace to the beginning and end of scripts... this needs to be fixed it's a major issue for me when modifying code in my customers' sites. It often results in "headers already sent" errors for scripts with redirects. no other cpanel theme does this.

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Re: file manager issue in paper lantern

The Code Editor and file Editor inside File Manager in paper lantern keeps adding alot of excess whitespace to the beginning and end of scripts... this needs to be fixed it's a major issue for me when modifying code in my customers' sites. It often results in "headers already sent" errors for scripts with redirects. no other cpanel theme does this.
I've merged your post into this thread. Please see the previous posts for information about this bug.

Thank you.