The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

File manager problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bluexnet2, Dec 6, 2003.

1. Bluexnet2

Bluexnet2 Active Member

Hi, when a client try to upload files with the file manager the files wont upload and only shows them as 0kb, the users have a lot of free space in their accounts and all looks ok, if they upload the files via ftp the files upload correct, i hope someone can help me to fix this problem.

Thank You
    Carlos

2. Celtland

Celtland Registered

I am also having a similar problem to this... when trying to upload to file manager, small files work fine, but anything close to 1.5 MB or above seems like it times out. In the update window an "Action Canceled" message appears. Sometimes those larger files will be in the folder afterwards, but are 0kb in size. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

3. Bluexnet2

Bluexnet2 Active Member

Someone have a clue how i can fix this problem? or i need to wait for a new version?

Thank You
    Carlos

4. nitromax

nitromax Well-Known Member

We are able to upload files with the CPanel File Manager, but we have a cgi shopping cart program called In The Q that uploads pictures, and it is now uploading them with a file size of zero. Just started in the last few days.

Then we tried using another file manager we have loaded on our server and it uploads files with a size of zero too.

We have checked all of the obvious things such as correct user/group/chmod, and the hard drive has plenty of space on it, as well as the account we're testing it on.

Anyone know what might cause this?

5. LP-Trel

LP-Trel Well-Known Member

I've had a ticket in on the file manager uploading with the wrong permissions on FreeBSD for a week now. Still no fix. :rolleyes:

6. Joshfrom

Joshfrom Well-Known Member

What is the ticket number?

7. rbaker

rbaker Registered
    PartnerNOC

CPANEL File Manager 0kb uploads

I am expereincing the same issue. Will someone from cpanel please get on this issue.

The alternative is to use FTP I guess but I would at least like to hear from cpanel on this.
    Thanks
    :eek: