Fileperms() has been disabled in error log

Nunu

Registered
Sep 4, 2017
Indonesia
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hello, i just discovered my website runs very slow and frequently get error 508, resource limit is reached. I just looked at disk space usage and error log file using 500MB. Error log contains this text every single second and i dont know how to resolve this error.

PHP Warning: fileperms() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/tirta/public_html/wp-admin/includes/file.php on line 933
PHP Warning: fileperms() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/tirta/public_html/wp-admin/includes/file.php on line 935
WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '1' at line 1 for query 1 made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/attitude/single.php'), get_footer, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/attitude/footer.php'), do_action('attitude_footer'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, attitude_footer_widget_area, get_sidebar, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/attitude/sidebar-footer.php'), do_action('attitude_footer_sidebar'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, attitude_display_footer_sidebar, dynamic_sidebar, call_user_func_array, WP_Widget->display_callback, Wp_StatsMechanic->widget
Thank you for your help.

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello,

The error message suggests fileperms is added to the disable_functions line in the PHP configuration file. I recommend reaching out to your web hosting provider for additional assistance with this topic since you do not have root access to the server.

Thank you.