The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finding what scripts are called

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by astawater, Dec 29, 2006.

1. astawater

astawater Registered

I'm trying to figure out which scripts are called when an account is created, deleted, transferred, etc....Does anyone know of any resource I could use to find out which scripts are called? Any help would greatly be appreciated instead of modifying EACH script to print something to the log to determine which scripts are being called.

2. nvez

nvez Active Member
    PartnerNOC

You might want to check out /scripts/wwwacct -- There's where account creation works. You will find most of these located in the /scripts/ directory, there is a small appendix in the help located here: http://www.cpanel.net/docs/whm/Scripts.htm

3. astawater

astawater Registered

yeah......

Yeah, close but not entirely what I'm looking for.

As you have pointed out, when an account is created, the wwwact script is called. Well, I'm trying to figure out what/when an account is copied from another server, terminate an account, etc.......

4. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

The scripts are as linked to be nvez above. That said, not everything is done through the scripts in /scripts as much of what cPanel does is coded within the encoded WHM binary which is closed source.