Nathan D.

Mar 21, 2004
Virginia
Firefox freezes constantly when doing things in WHM particularly updating things or changing configuration. IE does not. If cPanel/WHM just not built well for Firefox or is it just me?

Nathan D.

Mar 21, 2004
Virginia
Have you tried Fx in safe mode? Do you have any pluging/addons that may be causing problems like NoScript?
Yes I've tried it in safemode but no help. Keep in mind, my server including most of it's software including cpanel is 64bit. Not sure if that makes this Firefox issue make any more sense. It's not too bad right now and it mainly only locks up or has problems when running long scripts in WHM such as updating PHP or installing new addons.

Last edited:

mohit

Jul 12, 2005
Sticky On Internet
Are you sure your ISP has no problems in keeping the connections live for longer duration.

I've had similar problems when my wireless datacard was prone to sleep for few seconds in-betweeen long online operations

Nathan D.

Mar 21, 2004
Virginia
Are you sure your ISP has no problems in keeping the connections live for longer duration.

I've had similar problems when my wireless datacard was prone to sleep for few seconds in-betweeen long online operations
If that was the case, IE wouldn't work. My router is setup to keep the connection alive for a long time.