Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Fixed my bandwidth problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ricoche, Sep 16, 2003.

  1. ricoche

    ricoche Well-Known Member

    Feb 7, 2003
    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:

    There has been a ton of posting about bandwidth problems and for the longest time I have had difficulties with this. I did a couple of things today that suddenly got the bandwidth and quotas to function properly. So, I thought I'd share what I did.

    First, I stopped auto updates and went manual. It seems lately everytime cpanel automatically updates it breaks something with my setup.

    Second, I updated Cpanel from 7.2 stable 117 to Cpanel 8.0 Edge 55 since a few users here said it went very well. I agree.

    Finally I ran the following commands, although I'm sorry I didn't check before hand to see whether I really needed to or not. It was only after I did this that I checked my bandwidth and all was excellent.

    So, I don't exactly know what did it, perhaps it was the update to 8.0. Whatever it was, I only did these two things and nothing else. Now it works perfectly.

    Anyway, this is FYI only here. Every system is different so I can't recommend it. Only if you have no more hair left to pull like in my case. <laugh>

    Good Luck,

    - Jim :D Support Ticket Number:

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice