dovblink2

Registered
Mar 8, 2010
What do I have to do to change my password? I forgot how it was.. I put a way too long password and I think I am writing something wrong, however, I've tried plenty of times. Is there a tool like the ones you click "forgot your password?" and then it just sends an email to reset it.
:(

Infopro

May 20, 2003
Pennsylvania
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
What do I have to do to change my password? I forgot how it was.. I put a way too long password and I think I am writing something wrong, however, I've tried plenty of times. Is there a tool like the ones you click "forgot your password?" and then it just sends an email to reset it.
:(
If you do not see a link to reset your password on the login page of your cPanel, you'll need to speak to your host and have them reset the pass for you.

HTH

tmc ashok

Registered
May 25, 2015
India
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
If you do not see a link to reset your password on the login page of your cPanel, you'll need to speak to your host and have them reset the pass for you.

HTH
I forgot my password and i am unable to contact my host now !is there any other way to get it?Please help me.

LostNerd

Mar 12, 2014
Hastings, East Sussex, UK
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
I forgot my password and i am unable to contact my host now !is there any other way to get it?Please help me.
As said by the infamous @Infopro - The only way is to contact your host however, I need to say... If you have no way of contacting your host, you should consider moving immediately.

Personally, I'd refuse to go with a host that I couldn't get in contact with day or night.

tmc ashok

Registered
May 25, 2015
India
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Yes thats right but it was two years back and had contact but recently not....thank you all for your reply.If you found a way to it .please tell me !Thanks:(