Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Forgot how to log-in to cpanel..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nolagato, Mar 25, 2005.

1. nolagato

nolagato Registered

Help!!! I forgot how to log-in to cpanel for my website. All I need to know is how to get to the log-in/password screen. I thought it was: http://www.my site.com:2082. This isn't working. I tried to log-in thru this site(https://wilma.easyserve.co.nz:2083/), but couldn't. Thinking my password was wrong, I clinked the link to reset my password. I HOPE I have not given my password away. Will someone please tell me how to get to the cpanel log-in screen so I can change my password????

2. robmacneil

robmacneil Member

Ok

ok i use cpanel to i own alot of sites 389 of them at 1and1.com i just can't name them all and for all of them i use cpanel so send me ur username and i will get ur account back for yo. I will private message you.

3. dgbaker

dgbaker Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    If having trouble with passwords, DO NOT, send through the forum. Contact your hosting provider for assistance.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...