The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FormMail Clone

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by Sunmune, Apr 15, 2005.

1. Sunmune

Sunmune Registered

I've read the newbie instructions at the top of the page and still have one problem...How do I get to the Script itself?

When you click on the Clone in the Cpanel, it takes you to a a page that has two important messages, the url for the script and how to configure it. But, when you click ont he URL, it bring me to a page that says soemthing tot he effect of "This is the FormMail Clone and has nothing to do with Matt Wright's form" blah blah.

If I need to configure the script itself...how do I do that?

What's happening is, I set up a "File Upload" form for my website and directed it "Action" to the Url that was given in Cpanel. But, I'm only getting where the file was taken from (ir. mydocuments/picture/hi.jpeg" I'm not getting the file. on the Results page...it gives me this the same file location from my computer and then soemthing to the effect of "/tmp/cpanel/two737420735". But when I goto my tmp folder on the server, that doesn't exist.

What am I missing. Thanks for any help you can give. I'm starting to lose brain power over this....(not that i had much to begin with).