The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forums not loading fully

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gthesh, Jul 18, 2006.

1. gthesh

gthesh Registered

Hello,

phpbb forums not loading fully, it strucks some where in the middle and not able to view rest of the posts:mad: . So cannot reply to the particular post in the forum. Not found any error message in apache error logs. I have repaired the database and upcp(force) but no success.:eek:

This happens both to PHPBB and Coppermine.

2. hamper

hamper Well-Known Member

sounds like a issue on your providers end. either cpu, memory or bandwidth. nothing to do with cpanel. might want to contact your provider.

3. nidhin_nl

nidhin_nl Member

Hello
    i dont think the issue is related to Network problems including bandwidth . I have experienced the same issue with my forums also and i was not able to fix the issue . Please do provide the fixes at the earliest .

4. gthesh

gthesh Registered

Hello,

Suspecting a memory issue i increased the PHP value 'memory_limit'( Maximum amount of memory a script may consume) in php.ini to 32MB but the issue still persists. Also tried by enabling the output_buffering :( Please help....

5. LiNUxG0d

LiNUxG0d Well-Known Member

Hey there,

This is a silly question, but, are you running PRM? PRM will kill processes after a load reaches "x". Sometimes "x" is set too low.

Just a thought, really, without duplication, I can't even begin to know.

Maybe including a link to the BB would help; dunno if we can do that here though. ;)

Jamie