The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forwarders Help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by markholland8, Aug 10, 2010.

1. markholland8

markholland8 Registered

Hi All,

I basically run a free site for our rugby club. i have 330 forwarders set up and when there is an update it is easier for me to delete them and re-import the spreadsheet generated from our DB. The issue is you can only delete one by one. If there a way to delete all 330 in one go or is there future plans for this. The mass import is great but its no good if you can not mass delete.

Thanks for your help.

Mark

2. cPanelDon

cPanelDon cPanel Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Twitter:
    Via root (Administrator) SSH access you may directly modify the specific files that are related to e-mail forwarders and domain e-mail forwarders; here is an example of the directory path to these files:
    Code:
    /etc/valiases/cptester.tld
    /etc/vdomainaliases/cptester.tld
    If root access is not available, or if you would like to see an enhancement to cPanel/WHM, I recommend posting a detailed feature request in the following forums area that is dedicated to requesting and discussing improvements, one per thread: Feature Requests for cPanel and WHM - cPanel Forums