Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Forwarding by filtering doesn't work

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by pchulpfriesland, Nov 16, 2018.

1. pchulpfriesland

pchulpfriesland Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Currently I only purchase domaindomain.nl from a registrar. Mail intended for info@domain.nl is delivered to an external server (1.2.3.4). On that server runs cpanel and through e-mail filtering I try to forward mail from a certain sender to an external e-mail address.

However, this does not work: although 'from' does specify the correct e-mail address, the registrar's server ip address is listed as the actual sender, which means that the filter set in the cpanel does not recognized the e-mails from this certain sender. How can I solve this problem?

Attached Files:

2. cPanelLauren

cPanelLauren Forums Analyst II Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider

This is mail received to the user on your server - this is occurring because the server see's mail as originating from the spam filter service's own IP Address. You might try enabling Enable Sender Rewriting Scheme (SRS) Support in WHM>>Service Configuration>>Exim Configuration Manager to bypass this.

Thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...