The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forwarding/Default+POP3 Addy Doesnt Work - Piping/Webmail Works

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by ganesh.rao, Sep 13, 2007.

1. ganesh.rao

ganesh.rao Member

Sep 13, 2007

My server which runs cPanel (license issued touchsupport) is having problems with handling emails.

I use an external DNS provider ( only for this 1 particular domain for handling many Records and such. Through their panel, I have added my mail server's record, i.e. "mailserver.tld".

Now there is a problem with one part of the email issue. I have email piping setup and 1 webmail account setup too. These two work flawlessly. No issues with them. But email forwarding and default address doesn't work.

I am confident that the email settings are working right because, when my clients send an email, piping works and my support system creates a new ticket. But the email forwarding/Default EMail doesn't.

Not just that, I cannot even connect to the webmail account I created via POP3. I 100% sure that I used the correct login credentials and also tried the "+" and ":" for the username part. Just doesn't work. But I can access and read my emails via the Webmail (squirrelmail).

Please help me out with this as soon as possible.