Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Forwarding to a Pipe problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tstrkat, Mar 13, 2009.

1. tstrkat

tstrkat Registered

I have recently installed Kayako eSupport on our VPS. I have the email address support@deltamediasupport.com piped into the eSupport system. That is working great. No problems.

I want to be able to forward emails from a different server to the support@deltamediasupport.com email so it can get piped into the system. Specifically I want to forward emails going to test@usconcealedcarry.com to test@deltamediasupport.com. But when I set this up, and send an email to test@usconcealedcarry.com I get the following undeliverable message:

For giggles I created a regular email account called temp@deltamediasupport.com and was able to forward email from test@usconcealedcarry.com to this regular email account without a problem. It is only when I forward it to the email account that is being piped that it fails.

Any suggestions?

#1 tstrkat, Mar 13, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2009
  2. tstrkat

tstrkat Registered

Problem solved

For some reason changing the pipe command from

|/home/deltas/public_html/cli/index.php

to

|/usr/bin/php -q /home/deltas/public_html/cli/index.php

fixed the problem.