Free cPanel SSL is not installed yet

ImperialTrader

Aug 31, 2014
Egypt
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I hosted a new website in my server and any new website should receive a free SSL certificate from cPanel to access cpanel/whm/webmail with a secure connection.
This free SSL should be installed within (24-48 hours).
Now I'm trying to access the cpanel for this website before the SSL is installed so we I received this error in the screenshot.
I see it's trying to read a certificate from another website in my server, why?

alataa SSL issue.png

ImperialTrader

Aug 31, 2014
Egypt
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
You have to check your Auto SSL settings
I'm sorry but I still don't understand, why it's reading SSL certificate from another domain!
I have everything running successfully at (Manage AutoSSL) in WHM
By the way, the issue has been solved when I clicked manually on "Run AutoSSL For All Users", it installed it's own AutoSSL

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: kadrin
Apr 30, 2019
Guatemala
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
The error that reads a certificate that does not belong to the domain is because both accounts are within the same server and the first account on the server with an ssl (payment or autossl) is: domain1.com, the domain you mention: domain2.com does not have ssl and that is why it reads the certificate of another domain / account within the same server, in this case the first domain / account.

As you indicate the error is corrected by installing a certificate in the domain / account that presents the error (either ssl payment or autossl).

I hope my answer helps you

Last edited by a moderator: