The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free Subdomain Email Account Creation Needed

Discussion in 'cPanel Developers' started by b0072k1, Jan 22, 2005.

1. b0072k1

b0072k1 Well-Known Member

Subdomain Email Account Creation Needed

Hi, Im looking for an Script that allows customers to create there own free Email acocunt with a set Quote also if possible a bit in teh script that allows them to selecte the kind of sub domain from a list .. and if possible allows thme to create auto repsonders and if forwarding.
    im willing to pay for this is the price is right

#1 b0072k1, Jan 22, 2005
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2005
  2. drw.net

drw.net Registered

Me TOO....

I'm looking for a script that allows people to sign-up for a free subdomain from a webpage and have it e-mail them some select details all auto-mated via script.

If someone was able to build this script, I'd be willing to pay for it too !

3. anup123

anup123 Well-Known Member

I think Chirpy has a ready made solution where Webmail+subdomain is possible.
    I am using this sort of setup (not Chirpy's though), where a user gets webmail with subdomain account and then this subdomain account is accessible using cpanel's pure-ftpd recompiled with --with-mysql support.

There are other alternatives but they would be pretty steep priced as compared to Chirpy's packaged deal.

http://webumake.com/wweb/index.htm

Hey i am not an affiliate :)

Anup

4. drw.net

drw.net Registered

more info...

Ok... What I'm really looking for is a solution that will allow me to add Cpanel Add-on Domains from a script run from a form based webpage: IE: a customizeable CGi Script that will look to see if the subdomain name is available, if so then create the account using a predefined package and then from there having it e-mail a template based welcome letter to the new user.

The user does not need any e-mail access or things like that.

Any suggestions or thoughts ?