The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free Subdomain Scripts

Discussion in 'cPanel Developers' started by hosts-com, Nov 7, 2005.

1. hosts-com

hosts-com Member

We have servers in Illinois and Detroit. The back-
    CP Hosts.com is always looking for ways to expand and we wanted to know if there was anyone or any type of script which can do the following:

We want a script which lets people under us create FREE Subdomains and they only get maybe 10 MBs of Disk Space and 100 MB bandwidth. Kind of like Tripod and such. Is this possible with cPanel Hosting or Windows Hosting??

2. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

Anything is possible for the right price. I'm not sure if you're asking if it's possible or whether you're looking for offers. If the former, then it's possible. If the latter, then you need to post in the Jobs forum.

3. hosts-com

hosts-com Member

We have servers in Illinois and Detroit. The back-
    I wanted to know if it was possible on cPanel, thanks! I'll post it in the Jobs Section.

4. Freelancealot

Freelancealot Registered

Hi,

I'm trying to find a way to provide the webstats of a sub-domain to a client without having to give them the main domain's username and password :eek:

Is there any script for this that my host provider could install in cPanel?

Or is there anyway for me to extract the information and publish it to a password protected directory within the sub-domain?

Thanks,

Tracy

5. Izzee

Izzee Well-Known Member

Hi, Tracy.

I found this old php script in my collection that collects Awstats and/or Webalizer stats. You may have to adapt the user/pass part as it is in the old defunct browser format.
    You can adapt the script to suit your needs and you can adapt the script to collect whatever you want from cPanel.

Not sure where this came from but all credits go to the author who ever that might be. :)

This link to the Josheli Forums that contains some cPanel and WHM hacks that might be of some use to one and all. ;)
    Good luck.

Attached Files:

#5 Izzee, Nov 17, 2005
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2005