The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FreeBSD 5.2.1 issues

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by eggy, Nov 27, 2004.

1. eggy

eggy Registered

Not sure where this belongs - if it is a cpanel or a whm issue however here it goes. Its two issues in one. The first issue is that bind does not restart / rehash poperly when a new domain account is created. (I've heard this is a common issue, I did some searches on these forums, I could not find any "fix".) The other issue, I think its related to the restart problem - but I'm not sure, add on domains do not function properly - the customer tries to add them, but cpanel does not add the actual zone files properly and echos "Warning the DNS MASTER system is depreciated and will not be...". Any help to reslove these couple issues would be great. Btw - I'm using cPanel 9.9.8-R118.

-Thanks

2. cPanelBilly

cPanelBilly Guest

FreeBSD 5.2.1 is not supported at this time due to errors like these. Please check cpanel.net to see the list of supported OS's

3. eggy

eggy Registered

On the page it does show FreeBSD 5.2.1 as supported...

4. LiquidAtoR

LiquidAtoR Member

Support for the AMD 64 bit version of FreeBSD 5.2.1

Not for the regular 5.2.1 version for normal procs like a P4 or whatever else can be inside unfortunately. :(

I hope they add support for it soon, as I'm having trouble with it as well.