The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Freetype?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by itrends, May 7, 2005.

1. itrends

itrends Well-Known Member

Hello,

I have installed Freetype 2 on my machine:

root@bt2:/var/log# uname -a
    FreeBSD bt2.xxxxxxx.xxx 5.4-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 5.4-PRERELEASE #0: Wed Mar 16 18:24:13 CET 2005 root@bt2.xxxxx.xxx:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/BONTEKOE i386
    root@bt2:/var/log#

But to bad, freetype wont compile with php all together. I have selected it (with php 4.3.11 and GD stuff) but it just wont work.

Output comes to;

'./configure' '--with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs' '--with-xml' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-ftp' '--with-gd' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-xpm-dir=/usr/X11R6' '--with-gettext' '--with-imap' '--with-mcrypt' '--with-mhash' '--with-imap-ssl' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--with-mysql' '--enable-discard-path' '--with-pear' '--with-pgsql=/usr/local' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-track-vars' '--enable-versioning' '--with-zlib'

As you see, no freetype. If i compile with '/scripts/easyapache' i DO see it sometimes (in the compile line) but without errors, it somewere gets lost?

If i compile with WHM it really just gets lost, dont see it anywere ?
    Anybody got a clue?

#1 itrends, May 7, 2005
    Last edited: May 7, 2005
  2. nanoburn

nanoburn Registered

I would LOVE to know how to get FreeType compiled with WHM....I have installed the rpm's but whenever I re-configure Apache there is no option to turn on FreeType support.

The only way i've found is to use the easyapache script, but that seems to mess other things up.

3. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

Not sure I understand where your problem is - don't you have a "Freetype Support" option in WHM > Apache Update?