The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

french version of cpanel??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by yellow, Nov 15, 2001.

1. yellow

yellow Registered

hi
    the cpanel is easy and great. i would like to buy a license , but the problem is that all my costumer are french people .lol

i know that cpanel is already in espagnol but is there a french version soon ?

if not i can give you a translation software . lol

thanks

2. Brian Farkas

Brian Farkas Well-Known Member

You should be able to create your own custom skin and then use French as the language... Download a skin from the /usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/ directory and then edit the HTML files to define how you want it to look, what you want it to say, etc. It\'s a pretty tedious process, but I don\'t know of any other way to accomplish what you\'re looking for.

Good luck,

Brian

3. yellow

yellow Registered

hi brian ,

ive check your custom cpanel theme on your site and i see what kind of skin that its possible to make or edit. the only thing i need its a static ip adress from my isp .

i also think about obtaining a name server for my domain name to point my website and costumer site. but i need more info about that on how can i have my onw dns , etc..

im new to hosting , but im reseller and i manage my costumer account , but i need my french version , i beleive cpanel really rocks.

if you can help me about name server and my own dns we can maybe talk about that by email if you whant .

thanks

4. Visual

Visual Registered

Dear friend Yellow:

I am also looking for a version multilingual of the Cpanel, and concretely in Spanish.

Do you know any web where could get it?? :(

Thank you for your help and greetings.

Visual

--------------------------------------------

Estimado amigo Yellow:

Yo también estoy buscando una version multilingual del Cpanel, y concretamente en español.

Conoces alguna web donde pueda conseguirlo??

Gracias por tu ayuda y saludos.
    Visual

:(