The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Front Page Extentions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sbrad, Aug 17, 2001.

1. sbrad

sbrad Well-Known Member

I\'ve had 2 customers request Front Page Extention installation today. I did it both times, and the users say they still get an error. Specifically, that Front Page Extentions aren\'t installed. Any ideas?

2. Reuben

Reuben Active Member
    PartnerNOC

Intalling front page doesn\'t seem to add any entries to the persons .htaccess files as it should. Therefore front page can\'t tell that it is upgraded, and none of the subwebs work. I meant to add this to the bug board, but I kept forgetting.

3. JeremyL

JeremyL Well-Known Member

Yes, please post this bug and what can be done to fix it manually in the bug report forum. I am having more problems with FP extensions that I care to talk about. Maybe this is the reason.

Thanks

4. pfmartin

pfmartin Well-Known Member

What are FTP extensions supposed to be setup like in the .htaccess file? I have a customer that says that sub-webs are not working at all. Is there a fix for this? Anyone know??

5. Reuben

Reuben Active Member
    PartnerNOC

Look in the bug report section. I have posted a sample .htaccess file that it should look like. Be sure to modify it for the user though.