The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Frontpage 2002

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ckizer, Aug 12, 2001.

1. ckizer

ckizer Well-Known Member

What do I need to do to have these working properly and say that I support 2002 Frontpage extensions? Was this auto-updated? or is I need to install.

2. Site5-Matt

Site5-Matt Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

You need to download and run the self extracting archive on layer1.cpanel.net and re-run /scripts/setupfp4 on every account that has frontpage installed on it.

Regards,
    Matt

3. ckizer

ckizer Well-Known Member

thank-you. Is this something I will continue to need to do for people that want Frontpage 2002? If so are they backwards compatible? I know on Windows and IIS, that you have to install them for every account, so I assume for now when i create new accounts in WHM, and check frontpage it will not be using 2002 correct?

4. bdraco

bdraco Guest

[quote:7441cc417c]thank-you. Is this something I will continue to need to do for people that want Frontpage 2002? If so are they backwards compatible? I know on Windows and IIS, that you have to install them for every account, so I assume for now when i create new accounts in WHM, and check frontpage it will not be using 2002 correct? [/quote:7441cc417c]

They _should_ be backward compatible. However its a M$ product so YMMV.