On one of our servers we have started getting support tickets from customers who say that despite installing FP extensions, tryingt o publish to their domain produces an errort hat frontpage is not installed. So I went through the usual stuff, got them to reinstall, try again etc etc - Still no joy. I've run a upcp --force and recompiled Apache to make sure that frontpage was included but this same problem is still happening. Everything appears fine, fp installs ok on the users domains but when they try and publish it just wont work ! I'm scratching my head now and I'd be very grateful for some advice.