The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FrontPage Problem on FreeBSD

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jeff75, Aug 18, 2003.

1. Jeff75

Jeff75 Well-Known Member

For some reason every account on my server keeps getting the following error when trying to connect the account via FrontPage 2002 "Cannot connect to the Web server http://www.domain.com/. This server could not be located or may be too busy to respond. Please check your typing to make sure the Web server is available.

The server is currently running the latest version of cPanel for FreeBSD. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling the FrontPage extensions. I noticed all of the FrontPage files are in the directories and the FrontPage code is in the .htaccess file.

Does anybody have any suggestions as to how to fix this?

2. beachtrader

beachtrader Active Member

I had this problem for a long time. cPanel said it was an error in their frontpage install script which never really installed the frontpage extensions for the domains. They said they fixed it but I never had a chance to see because I moved everyone who needed frontpage to a different (i.e, linux) server. The error I got was the same as yours though.

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number: