The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Frontpage upgrade

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by madcow774, Nov 19, 2007.

1. madcow774

madcow774 Member

I have a server still running CentOS, Apache 1.3 & Frontpage 5. I know about Frontpage going away, but I have this one server for the few who require Frontpage... :eek:

My problem is this. In my WHM News page it shows my Frontpage Install as being Insecure. It lists "FrontPage/5.0.2.2635.SR1.2" as the Latest Version & "5.0.2.2635" as the Installed Version. It also shows the Unlocked padlock icon under status.

I searched the forums & tried Apache Update many times as well as upcp--force with no joy. I also ran rpm -Uvh http://layer1.cpanel.net/fp/frontpage-2002-SR1.2.i386.rpm as suggested in another thread. It said 5.0.2.2635.SR1.2 was already installed, so i removed it & reinstalled. I also ran /scripts/updatefrontpage.

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

2. kran

kran Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Did you find how to?

I´m running in the same problem, I´ve have not fount how tyo upgrade frontpage.

Used /scripts/updatefrontpage with no help, I´m using Apache 2.2.

3. WebScHoLaR

WebScHoLaR Well-Known Member

Run

and look for the frontpage rpms that are currently installed. Remove these rpms using rpm -e and then recompile Apache to see which version it installs.