Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Frustration @ my webhost

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WildWayz, Nov 3, 2001.

1. WildWayz

WildWayz Well-Known Member

Don\'t you hate it when your webhost doesn\'t pay the Cpanel fees for the dedicated server you get from them?

24hrs ago, I have been unable to access my server @ Plusweb/Serverhost. I have sent 5 emails to various support addresses @ the webhost and had no replies.

I am considering saying to the host \"refund me my $70 for Cpanel and I will rent it directly from Burst\".

As you can imagine I am very annoyed - I can\'t add new accounts nor can current clients access their control panel :(

--James

2. eva2000

eva2000 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    that ain\'t good at all.. hope you get your problems fixed soon

3. WildWayz

WildWayz Well-Known Member

Hi ya George :)

Yeah - 36 hours later, still no reply.

--James

4. asuservice

asuservice Well-Known Member

You may want to think real hard about using Burst.Net for anything. I signed up for the CP/WHM license which they install on Monday.

I have many problems and got a reply to my first message ... tried their fix ... didn\'t work. Phoned & Emailed repeatedly, entered additional info in the trouble ticket. I haven\'t heard from them since. Hour 42 & counting. :mad:

You might want to talk to LiquidWeb ... I called them at 6pm MST and got to talk to a live person who was very helpful.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...