Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

FTP / SMTP Bandwidth

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by kraken17, Mar 9, 2009.

1. kraken17

kraken17 Member

How can I monitor FTP / SMTP bandwidth. I have a huge discrepancy between what the switch at Godaddy says, and what my Cpanel says.

I would also like to implement an FTP bandwidth limit - is this also possible??

2. kraken17

kraken17 Member

Not a lot of replies. I installed NTOP and it does tell me the information I need.

I installed NTOP onto my dedicated server. It seems to work to advise me where I might be loosing bandwidth. If anyone else can come up with a better idea, please let me know.

Ta

Tim O'Brien
    Six Million Dollar Computers
    UK

3. cetterra

cetterra Member

I'm having the same problem.

I have a user that only have mailman lists. Many of them. His stats never grow. Quota and Bandwidth.

Something may be wrong here. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. SoftDux

SoftDux Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi Tim,

Can you please tell me how you have managed to install ntop? I have tried it, but keep getting the following error message:

so it seems that the rrdtool that yum wants to install doesn't like the ruby & perl versions installed by cPanel. How did you get around this?