Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Full WHM/Cpanel restore

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Escaflowne, Aug 10, 2005.

1. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Active Member

Hello!

I have a problem. A big one. On my server, there were two disks. One with the system stuff, and a second with 90% of my users accounts. But today, one of the disks (one with the system stuff) went bad and I had to replace it. I installed FreeBSD 4.9 & CPanel/WHM. I do have a backup, but the question is: which folders must I move from the backup to the new disk for WHM/CPanel to work correctly? Which folders contain CPanel/WHM settings?
    Problem is, I have to restore everything back to normal as fast as possible, so I need this info fast! :(

2. shashank

shashank Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    You said you do have a backup. Is it not one of those generated by cpanel ? If it is a cpanel backup mount the second hdd and configure backups in whm to restore multiple accounts from that hdd to restore them asap.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...