The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Get VO to add skins

Discussion in 'User Experience' started by chrisb, Sep 12, 2002.

1. chrisb

chrisb Member

Can you try to get venturesonline to add the bluelagoon skin? I asked, and they say they only have the graphical one with the bubbly icons. They say they also disable some CPanel things. Don't know if that's why they don't want blue lagoon or not.

2. haze

haze Well-Known Member

If you can't get them to install it, what makes you think anyone here can convince them to install it? Looks like you are stuck with a decision here. Find a new host, or live without bluelagoon.

3. bigshow911

bigshow911 Active Member

if you wanna good host, with bluelagood, e-mail sales@sbyweb.net

Sorry had to plug myself :p

4. gorgo

gorgo Well-Known Member

Don't feel bad mate, my hosting company is still running Cpanel 4.x I don't think they have auto upgrade activated, or if ever log into WHM to read the news updates...

5. chrisb

chrisb Member

I just thought if Nic read these threads, that perhaps he could talk to them and address any security concerns.

I also noticed they removed some things from CPanel and WHM too. Not too happy about that; but I didn't know until I had an account there, and I'm tired of switching hosts.

6. Holbrookau

Holbrookau Active Member

ChrisB,
    I too was a little dissapointed in finding that was the case when we signed up; but, in defence of VO, they have stated in their forums a number of times as to why they have removed some items.
    Having said that... If you want BlueLagoon, change over to a bulk account and get a pleasant surprise ;) (I'm assuming your are a reseller by your referance to WHM).

7. chrisb

chrisb Member

[quote:2e6e4dabac][i:2e6e4dabac]Originally posted by Holbrookau[/i:2e6e4dabac]

ChrisB,
    I too was a little dissapointed in finding that was the case when we signed up; but, in defence of VO, they have stated in their forums a number of times as to why they have removed some items.
    Having said that... If you want BlueLagoon, change over to a bulk account and get a pleasant surprise ;) (I'm assuming your are a reseller by your referance to WHM).[/quote:2e6e4dabac]

I wish I could afford to, but I'm on the $16.95 plan, and their cheapest bulk plan is more than double that.

8. Holbrookau

Holbrookau Active Member

[quote:0008bca880]I wish I could afford to, but I'm on the $16.95 plan, and their cheapest bulk plan is more than double that.[/quote:0008bca880]

I understand. Get out there and find some customers. ;)