Getting Error When Creating Sub Domains Automatically?

helpmeplease1

Registered
Sep 27, 2011
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi guys, first time here I'm stuck & really need help with something, any help is much appreciated.

I had my website running fine on another server that was using Cpanel. I transferred the website to a new server using Cpanel as well, but I'm getting an error when I try to create sub domains through my site. For example, I log into the backend of my site, attempt to create a new page with a new sub domain & theme, then I get this error

fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to (my CPANEL ID) (No
route to host) in /home/business/public_html/library/functions.php on line 716
Socket error

The system worked perfect until I transferred to a new server, I've searched everywhere to find & answer but was unable to. I always spoke with my hosting company & they aren't sure why it happens either. Once again, any help is much appreciated.

Thank you.

Infopro

May 20, 2003
Pennsylvania
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
I'm getting an error when I try to create sub domains through my site. For example, I log into the backend of my site, attempt to create a new page with a new sub domain & theme, then I get this error
Can you expand more on what this means?

You don't create subdomains from your website, you create them in cPanel. You don't create pages with a new theme via cPanel.

home/business/public_html/library/functions.php on line 716
What sort of website software is user: business running?

helpmeplease1

Registered
Sep 27, 2011
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi there, I can create sub domains from within my website login, I previously did not have to create using Cpanel. It works like this:

A user visits my website, then they create their page & what ever their username is, determines the sub domain. It helps for SEO. So it pretty much automatically creates the sub domain from the information entered. But I'm getting the error I posted above. I'm not sure, but I think it has something to do with the server settings. Surely someone must have had a similar problem like this before.

Appreciate your reply man, if you can help me I'm happy to pay you.

Thanks.

helpmeplease1

Registered
Sep 27, 2011
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Also one thing I will add. This site was working fine, all I've done is transfer the site to a new server. The software is all the same, using the same Cpanel etc...