thiagofss

Apr 7, 2021
brazil
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hi, i use the cpanel version 94. When i push a file from my computer, the changes are received into to cpanel repository folder, but the auto deploy doesn't start. In the git information tab shows:

Last Deployment Information
Information about the most recent deployment is unavailable.

I realized with in the git folder is not present the post-commit hook file.

Last edited by a moderator:

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hey there! We've had a few other recent threads about git and autodeploy issues. Can you check them out and see if these apply to your situation?

thiagofss

Apr 7, 2021
brazil
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hey there! We've had a few other recent threads about git and autodeploy issues. Can you check them out and see if these apply to your situation?

Hi, thanks for reply. Non off this solve my problem.

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Do you see anything in the /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log file that might give more details about the error you're seeing? I've also messaged one of the developers of this area of the product to get some additional ideas, so I'll let you know what I find out there.

thiagofss

Apr 7, 2021
brazil
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
i dont have this access ( /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log file ) its a shared plan. But like a said before, in git folder doesnt exist the post-commit hook file.

cPDavidL

Linux Analyst II
Staff member
Oct 15, 2012
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Thank you for your update.

The hook files being missing, may indicate an issue at the server level which will need administrator attention. I would encourage you to reach out to your shared hosting provider, and urge them to open a ticket with us directly on the matter. We'll be glad look into the matter in a more hands-on fashion.