The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GoDaddy.com Virtual Dedicated Server Account

Discussion in 'Database Discussions' started by rondelw, Jun 17, 2008.

1. rondelw

rondelw Registered

I just signed up for godaddy.com virtual dedicated server and it didn't come with fantastico. What's up with that? How do I get that on my cpanel? I'm new to this and learning a lot. I'm still trying to figure out how to get my nameservers going, but anybody with some info on fantastico, I'd appreciate. Thank you in advance.

2. AndyReed

AndyReed Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

Here is the link: http://www.netenberg.com/fantastico.php

3. markb14391

markb14391 Well-Known Member

4. rondelw

rondelw Registered

Transfering Accounts From HoldFire to GoDaddy

Thanks for the answers above, that issue was resolved, but now I've encountered a new issue...I'm trying to transfer some of my sites and I got this error:

phpMyAdmin - Error

#2002 - The server is not responding (or the local MySQL server's socket is not correctly configured)

I contacted godaddy.com and they say there was a cpanel patch that was released and they're going to fix it for me...so we'll see how that turns out...now, the issue I'm having, prior to this being fixed because it hasn't been done yet, is to that I transffreed a few sites and the mysql databases didn't come through. I used the # Copy an account from another server with account password under the transfer options as the root user. How do I get my mysql databases to transfer in the transfer?

Thanks...