eyckzo

Feb 21, 2003
Providence, RI USA
GoDaddy has this new Premium DNS service that allows you to set their nameservers at your secondary and update them with named... I am having a hell of a time figureing out how to get this working properly. I want to get this setup because GoDaddy's servers are very reliable and you can setup their nameservers to be your primary servers and just update them via named... Which is totally nifty. :P

Has anyone done this? Or can someone help me out... I know GoDaddy has instructions on how to do this but i keep messing up named when I do it.

learning

Registered
Jul 2, 2011
GoDaddy has this new Premium DNS service that allows you to set their nameservers at your secondary and update them with named... I am having a hell of a time figureing out how to get this working properly. I want to get this setup because GoDaddy's servers are very reliable and you can setup their nameservers to be your primary servers and just update them via named... Which is totally nifty. :P

Has anyone done this? Or can someone help me out... I know GoDaddy has instructions on how to do this but i keep messing up named when I do it.
Hi,

Did you figure this out?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Domain Management 4