Going to offer vps hosting and wondering about selling cpanel licenses

arberb

Nov 21, 2007
I am planning to offer vps hosting and I wanted to sell vps cpanel licensing. How do I obtain them cheap?

thewebhosting

May 9, 2008
Generally, most of the VPS hosts provides two type of cPanel licensing. Internal and External.

If you use VPS host's cPanel then you can get it in bit cheaper price. Price between $6 to $7 per month. It is called internal license. If you use cPanel license of some other vendor then it is called external license. Price between $15 to $17 per month.

Some of the VPS optimised cPanel resellers are:

Purchase cPanel Licenses ::. cPanel Direct
Buy cPanel Licenses for Dedicated and Virtual Servers - Instant License Activation
CPanel License Pricing

jacks

Nov 15, 2004
If you use VPS host's cPanel then you can get it in bit cheaper price. Price between $6 to $7 per month. It is called internal license. If you use cPanel license of some other vendor then it is called external license. Price between $15 to $17 per month.

Buy cPanel Licenses for Dedicated and Virtual Servers - Instant License Activation
CPanel License Pricing
I browsed these sites and the cheapest vps license is $14US. Where do you get a vps license "between $6 to $7 per month."? Is this a joke?

arberb

Nov 21, 2007
Generally, most of the VPS hosts provides two type of cPanel licensing. Internal and External.

CPanel License Pricing
I want to buy internal cpanel licenses for my web hosting company so I can offer with my vps. I do not want to order from other people. Can you give me links on how to do so

HostDime

PartnerNOC
Mar 15, 2003
Orlando, Florida
I browsed these sites and the cheapest vps license is $14US. Where do you get a vps license "between $6 to $7 per month."? Is this a joke?
$7 is below anyone's cost. cPanel in early 2009 increased prices on vps which made everyone's price go up. It use to be around $6-$7 however now it isn't

Last edited:

HostDime

PartnerNOC
Mar 15, 2003
Orlando, Florida

HostColor

PartnerNOC
Verifed Vendor
Jul 1, 2009
South Bend, Indiana
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Twitter
The cPanel license can be purchased either from cPanel or any resellers of the company as some said above. But more important is what kind of virtualization are your going to use to create Virtual Private Servers. This is something that will position your VPs bran in certain VPS niche.

thewebhosting

May 9, 2008
I want to buy internal cpanel licenses for my web hosting company so I can offer with my vps. I do not want to order from other people. Can you give me links on how to do so
I request you to contact your hosting provider for this. They can better assist you regarding this.