The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Google Apps Plugin

Discussion in 'cPanel Developers' started by Arvand, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Arvand

Arvand Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

Hello Everyone,

I'm not sure if this is the right board. If it not, I do apologize. I was not able to find a Jobs board to post this under.

My company has been looking for a Google Apps plugin for cPanel which creates the proper dns records to get mail/docs/etc. working.

It is quite a simple plugin php code wise if you are familiar enough with the internal workings of cPanel. We had contracted an individual to do this for us. After getting the work back, it looks like the individual used the root password of their test server included within the code and then used the WHM api to check for domains/edit dns/etc.

Obviously, that code is unusable and I don't even feel safe enough to use the same developer to fix it up. Since the UI is there, I just need someone who has written a few plugins to run through the code and clean it up the right way. If you can help us out with this, please email me at arvand .at. arvixe.com so we can discuss specifics. Obviously this is going to be paid.

2. kalid

kalid Active Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I have what you need. PM me please for more details ;)