The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

google sitemap generator centos

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by adnankhairy, Oct 31, 2013.

1. adnankhairy

adnankhairy Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    hello, i trying to install google sitemap generator but i recieved this error

Code:
    Change security context of to system_u:object_r:httpd_modules_t install: WARNING: ignoring --context (-Z); this kernel is not SELinux-enabled Program files successfully copied. ./install.sh: line 488: 14284 Segmentation fault "$DEST_DIR/$BIN_DIR/$DAEMON_BIN" update_setting $update_setting_flags "apache_conf=$APACHE_CONF" "apache_group=$APACHE_GROUP" > /dev/null
    i have a VPS centos 6 apache 2.2 2G.B RAM Intel Dual Xeon L5420 (8 x 2.5 GHz) processor

how can i solve this

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

I recommend consulting directly with the support for the Sitemap generator. This is not a product that cPanel provides or supports. That being said, you are welcome to gather feedback here from others who may have installed this application.

Thank you.

3. adnankhairy

adnankhairy Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    i have solved this issue but i still have problems in geting it work... & no support for it & it is not updated since 2009.

does you please knows any other tools with the same powerful?