cPanelMichael

Technical Support Community Manager
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Twitter
Hello,

While the Google Drive destination type is supported, we don't offer an option for Google Team Drive. It looks to work differently than the standard Google Drive setup. Have you tried configuring the Google Drive backup destination with your Google Team Drive credentials to confirm it doesn't work? If so, I encourage you to open a feature request for it via:

Submit A Feature Request

Thank you.

Nirjonadda

May 8, 2013
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Have you tried configuring the Google Drive backup destination with your Google Team Drive credentials to confirm it doesn't work?
Google Team Drive are not separate, Google Team Drive new partition with unlimited space has already been added to my Google Drive account.

ScreenShot00176.png

cPanelMichael

Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Twitter
Google Team Drive are not separate, Google Team Drive new partition with unlimited space has already been added to my Google Drive account.
Can you verify the specific error message or issue you are facing when using your Google Drive credentials with the Google Drive backup destination type?

Thank you.

Nirjonadda

May 8, 2013
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Can you verify the specific error message or issue you are facing when using your Google Drive credentials with the Google Drive backup destination type?

Thank you.
I have added but this will created Folder in Google Drive partition, not in Google Team Drive partition.

cPanelMichael

Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Twitter
I have added but this will created Folder in Google Drive partition, not in Google Team Drive partition.
Hello @Nirjonadda,

This is what I meant when I noted it looks to work differently than the standard Google Drive setup. I found a recent support ticket that concluded there's no supported way to store the backups in the correct team drive folder.

I encourage you to open a feature request to add support for Google Team Drive at:

Submit A Feature Request

Thank you.