The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

grabing and uploading users

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Etheral, May 31, 2004.

1. Etheral

Etheral Well-Known Member

Hello,
    i was trying to use the "Copy an account from another server with account password" under "Transfers" i put the correct information for the other server i was getting the user from, but all goes well untill i get this error,
    ive tried to transfer accounts from other servers and it works fine. whats wrong? i checked for cpanelwrap.cgi on the other server, and it was there.

2. suntzu

suntzu Registered

i have the same problem, what is the solution?

3. PunkyFeople

PunkyFeople Registered

Anyone have a solution to this?

I have just encountered the same problem. I moved 20 accounts with no problem. Then I encountered the error above and can not seem to get around it.

I am using the CURRENT release on both servers.

Anyone?

4. velox

velox Member

There has to be a bug in cpanel, or a different config on other machines, e.g apache build/ options selected. We can transfer between our networks fine. But we do encounter problems with some other servers (3rd party)

5. randomuser

randomuser Well-Known Member

I wouldn't normally bump such an old thread, but I feel what I have to add could be useful to others in the future since the problem was not resolved in this thread, and since a search on google, these forums, and bugzilla for "cpanelwrap.cgi" also does not appear to yield a solution.

Problem: transferring accounts via WHM, and you run into the following error:

Solution (at least this is what worked for me with several different customers): temporarily upgrade the user's disk space on the remote host (the one you are transferring the account(s) from).

If this works for you, please vote on bug ID 3535:
    http://bugzilla.cpanel.net/show_bug.cgi?id=3535

#5 randomuser, Aug 16, 2005
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2005
  6. blaze64

blaze64 Well-Known Member

Odd, almost 5 months old and the above post fixed the issue. I moved 48 accounts from one server to another and all moved just fine except ne. I upgraded their account and BAM! it moved with no problems.

cPanel developers, you shoudl fix this for other users.