The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grammar in Blue Lagoon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tom Pyles, Jan 11, 2003.

1. Tom Pyles

Tom Pyles Well-Known Member

Although not serious, I had to laugh at this one. A client e-mailed me to ask if he should write his password down or not since CPanel tells him both. In the Blue Lagoon Theme under the change passwords option:

-------
    Please do not make your password too simple, and always write in down in a safe place.
    -------

In the next paragraph:

------
    Don't write down your password - memorize it. In particular, don't write it down and leave it anywhere, and don't place it in an unencrypted file!
    ------

2. jsteel

jsteel Well-Known Member

We've had lots of complaints for ambiguous grammar in many places in the bluelagoon theme as well, most specifically the add-on domain result page. They can't make rhyme or reason out of what it is telling them (and I have to agree, it's quite confusing).

Jaz

3. Tom Pyles

Tom Pyles Well-Known Member

I'd like to see some of this get fixed...kind of makes us look like idiots since the clients think we put it all the info together. Its not huge support issue, but something I'd like to be taken care of when there are a few extra minutes ;)

4. ahwheelock

ahwheelock Well-Known Member

...and there are some spelling errors throughout as well.

I agree....when a free minute makes itself available...