The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grammar Suggestions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rbmatt, Mar 28, 2003.

1. rbmatt

rbmatt Well-Known Member

Edit setup
    "AIM Password" comes before "AIM Username" - Just a little weird

Server Contact Pager Address:
    Enter an cellular phone or pager e-mail address that can be messaged in case a problem arises with this server. - I know we are talking about an e-mail, but I think it should be "a"

Default CPanel5 Theme -

: - There are 2 textboxes with just a colon?

Change Update Preferences
    This should be put in a borderless table- it looks messy

List Accounts
    How about adding a link that will allow a reseller to login to his customer's control panel?

Branding
    This is totally messed up-
    First of all, root is really the only person who needs that info, but they are the only person not to get it. Since a reseller cannot modify a theme, they don't need to know the cpanel tag syntax. All they need to know is what files they can put in their directory to be used. Maybe something like a secondary WHM news where root can write what themes have what tags in them? Also, the tag for text is marked incorrectly. It should be <cpanel Branding="text(whatever)">, not <cpanel text="text(whatever)">

I'm sure there are a few more- I don't really have time t find them all now. Please post anything you find so we can improve this already great product!

EDITS::

In WHM:

Edit setup
    "AIM Password" comes before "AIM Username" - Just a little weird

Server Contact Pager Address:
    Enter an cellular phone or pager e-mail address that can be messaged in case a problem arises with this server. - I know we are talking about an e-mail, but I think it should be "a"

Default CPanel5 Theme - FIXED

: - There are 2 textboxes with just a colon?

These arent there, but there are two
    ns4:
    There is no help for this option.

Change Update Preferences
    This should be put in a borderless table- it looks messy

List Accounts
    How about adding a link that will allow a reseller to login to his customer's control panel?

Branding FIXED

#1 rbmatt, Mar 28, 2003
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2003