Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Greylist configuration

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by cbcast, Jul 13, 2015.

1. cbcast

cbcast Member

I moved my company's system from 11.50.0.22 on CentOS 5 32-bit to 11.50.0.23 on CentOS 6 64-bit. Since we now have more horsepower on the new hardware, I attempted to enable Greylisting to combat more of the junk.

Greylisting enabled OK, but nothing was happening. No reports. I looked at the Exim advanced config and the Greylisting section didn't get enabled. Neither did cpgreylistd.log rotation. I then turned greylisting off and back on. Still nothing happening and no change to Exim. Enabled manually in Exim, all is good.

I can't imagine I'm doing something wrong, just clicking "On", so something must be broken in the greylist script(s).

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

Could you elaborate on how you enabled it manually in Exim? Do you have any other custom Exim configurations?

Thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...