Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Greylisting - Is there a cPanel related install?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ascii, May 10, 2006.

1. ascii

ascii Member

I know that a few of you are against greylisting, including one of the moderators here. I have run greylisting on a non-cPanel server and it worked extremely well.

Has anyone created a cPanel type install that would integrate greylisting into Exim? My previous work with greylisting was with Qmail and not Exim, so I am a bit lost. I've been tinkering around with my exim configs but all I seem to do is break it!

Thanks,
    Rod

2. MaxPowers

MaxPowers Member

Greylist solution available?

I'm interested in a greylist solution for CPanel as well. I actually detest spam more than Plesk, but I know that there is a Plesk greylist solution available. I'd rather find a working CPanel/Greylist solution than use the Plesk/Greylist combo, but I absolutely must find a greylist solution to implement. I'll be tinkering with CPanel to make this work, but is there anyone that knows how to do this already or where I can find the solution?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

Im not aware of a cPanel specific one. There are exmpales of using greylisting in exim, so you could search the web for those.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. PacoSS

PacoSS Member

I tried to install some of them, but never make its works. :(

Maybe can be the next configserver project? :) I really love your way to install & update your scripts. Simply & clear, fantastic.

Kind regards.