What steps should i follow

cPanelTristan

Quality Assurance Analyst
Staff member
Oct 2, 2010
somewhere over the rainbow
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
What is meant by "copy template to PROMOX"? Is promox the name of another machine or something else?

cPanelTristan

Staff member
Oct 2, 2010
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I had another technical analyst point out this guide that you might want to review for help in hardening the machine:

Recommended Security Settings Checklists

You would need to clarify further the portion about copying templates, since that is still not clear. Please be precise on what you are wanting to do. Are you wanting to make configuration file backups to another machine? I just am uncertain what is needed for that one, so providing a clear example without using abbreviations would be a great help. Thanks!

mojamoi

Jul 23, 2007
I had another technical analyst point out this guide that you might want to review for help in hardening the machine:

Recommended Security Settings Checklists

Yes I want to make a copy of it to another machine as a template

You would need to clarify further the portion about copying templates, since that is still not clear. Please be precise on what you are wanting to do. Are you wanting to make configuration file backups to another machine? I just am uncertain what is needed for that one, so providing a clear example without using abbreviations would be a great help. Thanks!
Yes please assist me its to copy as atempalte to other machines

cPanelTristan

Staff member
Oct 2, 2010
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Please feel free to answer that question then if you believe this is what the poster wanted.

Please note that we do not provide OpenVZ or Virtuozzo template assistance, since that would be on the main node for configuration, which is outside our support scope.