Handssler Lopez

Apr 30, 2019
Guatemala
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Contact your service provider as soon as possible and request support to reset your password from WHM, also if you have not been the one who has changed the password or your service provider it is recommended that you perform a review on the computers with which the account It is consulted with at least 2 antivirus and 1 antimalware and that in affected accounts they are used as is my case random passwords with at least 30 characters and these are changed from time to time.

I hope I have been helpful.

Sorry for the English - Google Translate

Reactions: cPanelLauren

GOT

Get Proactive!
PartnerNOC
Apr 8, 2003
Chesapeake, VA
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
It sounds like you are not the hosting account owner or if you are not the root level admin so you will need to contact either the account owner or if that is you, your hosting provider for assistance. We can't help with this from a forum.

Oct 28, 2019
Porto Alegre, Brasil
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
It sounds like you are not the hosting account owner or if you are not the root level admin so you will need to contact either the account owner or if that is you, your hosting provider for assistance. We can't help with this from a forum.
Actually, CPanel is the hosting provider. How can I contact them, since all contact seems to be via login or registration, which I cannot do because of my problem.

GOT

Get Proactive!
PartnerNOC
Apr 8, 2003
Chesapeake, VA
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
cPanel is not a hosting provider, they are a control panel vendor for which actual hosting providers then use.

You are presumably paying someone else to host your website, they are the ones you would need to contact.

Reactions: cPanelLauren
Oct 28, 2019
Porto Alegre, Brasil
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
I see. Look, I’m new to the company, so can you tell me if CPanel is a paid service? Because we never received any bills.

So I first need to access CPanel to see who the service provider is. But how do I access CPanel is my login is invalid? Do you know a possible email?

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
More than likely you're using a hosting provider that uses cPanel on their servers. To address this issue you'd need to contact the provider which you're hosting the domains with, they would be the company that is billing you and who can help you resolve the issue with your email password.