The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

having install issues (repairing common problems) stuck...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by willshoe, Nov 7, 2003.

1. willshoe

willshoe Registered

im also having install issues (repairing common problems) stuck...

I do have a server on serverr beach and also had e-mail issues that went through the long wait for someone to fix the problem... I also went through the so called no one can login to the root but I could from 3 different locations... went ahead and changed my password and re-mailed it and finally after 5 days got someone to look at the problem and was fixed....but broke the addres book along the way... have to make another ticket now I guess...

But anyway im trying to setup a server at my office instead of offsite at server beach (since I have never got a response from them with the exception of one time to call cpanel its their problem....). boy I luv just playing the pass the buck games. since I have a T1 with 13 ip's I figured it would be simplier to have my own hardware setup and take out the middle man and deal with cpanel since thats all server beach would do anyway is point the finger.

so now I cant get this stinking app to install....firewall disabled...wide open to the damn net...

(huff huff)...

O well got a new server coming from IBM... we will see if I continue to have the same problems...

P.S. I have requested a 15 day trial 2 days ago....anyone home? everyone laid off? too many problems to fix? everyone quit out of frustration? I know the feeling...